Society for Life and Human Development Initiative
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF SLHDI
· To have a developed society where youth and women are well developed and are contributing to the process in their communities and the world at large
· To develop quality and responsible leaders through increased young peoples’ decision- making skills, self –esteem, motivation and proficiency in fulfilling their responsibilities
· To mobilize and strengthen community-based responses to provide support to the development of the community
· To work with vulnerable groups and ensure access for the less privileged (vulnerable children, physically challenged) and their families to build livelihood and income- generating activities, essential services include education and health care services
· To carry out an organized, relevant and specialized training and up to date carrier development programmes for youth and other stake holders with a view to improving and enhancing skills
To better create a change in the society especially in reproductive health and right of individual.
· To network with relevant institution, agencies, organizations (NGOs/CBOs) having similar objective nationally and internationally with primary aim of building and strengthening a better health programme capable of promoting growth and better health
· To empower PLWHAS, OVC, Elderly Care givers with micro credits
· To empower the communities to care for their members.
· To provide vocational skills to PLWAS, Elderly OVC, Women, Elderly and the disabled.
· To conduct and participate in research work in Social, Health, HIV related issues.
· To provide training to enable them design and implement projects of the organization.
Talk to us
Check our services
15 Years of Experience
We are with you
24/7 Online Support