Get to Know Us Better
SLHDI was established in 2003 but registered with CAC in 2008 in Nigeria.
We worked in communities.
Nigerian Youth Leadership Award (LEAP AFRICA)
African International Achievers Awards (AfIA Awards, UK)
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF SLHDI
· To have a developed society where youth and women are well developed and are contributing to the process in their communities and the world at large
· To develop quality and responsible leaders through increased young peoples’ decision- making skills, self –esteem, motivation and proficiency in fulfilling their responsibilities
· To mobilize and strengthen community-based responses to provide support to the development of the community
· To work with vulnerable groups and ensure access for the less privileged (vulnerable children, physically challenged) and their families to build livelihood and income- generating activities, essential services include education and health care services
· To carry out an organized, relevant and specialized training and up to date carrier development programmes for youth and other stake holders with a view to improving and enhancing skills
To better create a change in the society especially in reproductive health and right of individual.
· To network with relevant institution, agencies, organizations (NGOs/CBOs) having similar objective nationally and internationally with primary aim of building and strengthening a better health programme capable of promoting growth and better health
· To empower PLWHAS, OVC, Elderly Care givers with micro credits
· To empower the communities to care for their members.
· To provide vocational skills to PLWAS, Elderly OVC, Women, Elderly and the disabled.
· To conduct and participate in research work in Social, Health, HIV related issues.
· To provide training to enable them design and implement projects of the organization.
To be part of the Global development not leaving any body behind
Why Choose Us?
Serious minded groups
Best organisation to identify with
Easy linkage and networking
Tell us about what you think and how best to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Our Team
Do you have Any Questions?
e-mail us email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org